BALSAMIC ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS HEALTHY RECIPE

Yeah didn’t think so.  WOW was it good too!  With all this political talk blowing up my newsfeed on Facebook and consuming practically every social conversation I’ve had lately, Frank Underwood was sure a nice welcomed escape from reality!  If you haven’t seen this show yet on Netflix, oh you are so missing out.  It’s one of our absolute favorites, next to Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones of course.  I usually don’t have that much time during the week (or even on weekends) to spend hours watching TV, but we totally planned our weekend around this premiere!
And I won’t apologize even one little bit.
But aside from favorite TV shows that I like to binge-watch, I’m excited to share with you guys my absolute favorite brussels sprouts recipe!  I can’t even begin to tell you how easy these are to make.  You can quickly throw these delicious brussels sprouts together in just under 30 minutes and I mean wouldn’t they just look gorgeous on your table??  I was inspired for this recipe after making my maple balsamic chicken breasts last week.  After drizzling that sauce over top of my veggies, I was instantly obsessed and knew I had to re-create this ASAP.
BALSAMIC ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS HEALTHY RECIPE
BALSAMIC ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS HEALTHY RECIPE
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 lb. brussels sprouts, halved
  • 1 red onion, sliced
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp. sea salt
  • ½ tsp. black pepper
  • ½ tsp. mustard seeds
  • 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1 Tbsp honey
  • 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
  2. In a large bowl, toss together brussels sprouts, red onion, olive oil, salt, pepper and mustard seeds. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly.
  3. Roast veggies for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring only once in between, until sprouts are tender and slightly browned.
  4. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey and Dijon and drizzle over roasted veggies. Serve and enjoy!

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving Size: ½ cup • Calories: 100 • Fat: 3.7 g • Saturated Fat: 0.5 g • Carbs: 14.7 g • Fiber: 4.5 g • Protein: 4 g • Sugars: 6 g • WW Points+: 3 • Smart Points: 4

Artikel Terkait

Latest
Previous
Next Post »